Does the demo export images?
2D weapon generator for GMS2. With source png
Random 2d weapon generator based on this asset pack:
- max weapon size: 135x50
- about 16 millions combinations without colour considering
- PNG source and PNG export from demo
- 6 parts + over and under barrel attachments
- 11 barrels
- 7 bases
- 6 grips
- 15 mags
- 11 scopes + version without any scope
- 11 stocks
- 11 attachments over and under barrel + version without attachments
- masks for colour cahnge(version 1)
- source .aseprite file(version 2)
- random colour in GMS2 demo(version 3)
Here is 4 versions of this pack, you can see it on pay page:
- 1st version-2$. only separate .png files with masks for colour cahnge
- 2nd version-2.5$. is source .aseprite file without colours, here you can change parts by yourself, it ordered to groups
- 3rd version-3.5$ is exe file that you can run and export generated guns into png sprites
- 4th version-4$. is GMS2 .yyp project with random generation and random colour,result of its work you can see on preview, generates only sprite of weapon that you can use in your GMS2 game or export
v3 and v4 has png export:
for save press S.
Note: export folder creates when you save gun first time.
if you buy third version, first and second versions is included, if you buy second version first version is included
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.30 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
No, but Game maker is pixel perfect, you can export by PrintScreen and graphical redactor(Photoshop, Aseprite), background easily deletes, peview images made by this method, one minute and you get gun with transparent background
Stop, wait, tommorow I will make normal image export and write to you here, when update demo file
Demo file has been updated, export process you can see in added video